Barbara Alyn Woods is most recently known for her role of Deborah "Deb" Lee on One Tree Hill (2003–2009, 2012). She started out recurring in season 1 and was upgraded to full series regular status in November sweeps. Due to the format change of the show she only appeared in four episodes of season 5 but returned as a series regular in season 6. Many fans are familiar with her for her role as Diane Szalinski on Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show or in the movie Striptease. She posed nude for the June 1993 issue of Playboy as part of a promotion for the television series Eden. Her TV guest appearances include "The Schizoid Man", an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Desperate Housewives, Married with Children, Picket Fences, Ally McBeal, Wings, and American Dreams. She has guest-starred on 20 different TV shows. She guest starred in Desperate Housewives in the episode "Everybody Ought to Have a Maid" (6x05). In 2010, she also appeared in a few episodes (three episodes playing Barbara Jansen) of the television series, The Gates. After an extended break, Woods will return to One Tree Hill for its final season. In 2012, Woods plays Mrs. Rosen in the indie comedy Taste It : A Comedy About the Recession
- Met her husband, John Lind, on the set of their TV Series "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show" (1997).
- Has played Hillary Tuck's onscreen Mom twice. First on "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show" (1997) in 1997, then in The Wild Card (2004) (V).
- Her middle name "Alyn" comes from her father's name "Allen" who is a salesman for Nunn Bush Shoes. (2005)
- Was a cheerleader in High School
- 1986 Joseph Jefferson Award nomination for Cameo Performance for her role in the play, "Mr. 80%," at the Victory Gardens Theater in Chicago, Illinois.
- Mother of three daughters: Natalie Alyn Lind, who played the little girl, Alicia, of the two kids that Haley babysat on episode 4.07 "All These Things that I've Done" of "One Tree Hill" (2003); Emily Alyn Lind and Alyvia 'Allie' Lind, born in July 2007.