Brooke and Nathan have little interaction. Since they are both popular, they are shown to be friends.
A blast from the past finds Nathan and Brooke. It is revealed at a party that the two made a sex tape while Nathan and Peyton were still together. The two briefly rehash their history and agree having sex was a mistake.
From then on, Brooke and Nathan remain good friends throughout the series, Brooke even made the godmother of Nathan's son Jamie.
- They went to bed together, even though he was in a relationship with Peyton, Brooke's best friend This, happend only once in the whole series, when they were drunk and Nathan was still a bad guy, and both didn't know Haley yet.
- Brooke was the maiden of honor for Haley, Nathan's wife at their wedding.
- Brooke is the godmother of Nathan's first child Jamie Scott.
- Brooke and Nathan were very similar characters during the first few seasons:
- They were popular people.
- They weren't very nice.
- They were promiscuous.
- They are both the most evolved characters.
- Unlike their characters : Sophia Bush and James Lafferty were in a real relationship around the Season 4 of the show.