Jana Rae Kramer played Noelle Davenport on Friday Night Lights and Portia Ranson on 90210. She played a sorority girl interested in Turtle in Entourage. In 2009, Kramer signed on to become a series regular inThe CW's One Tree Hill as Alex, an actress who becomes the new face of Brooke's fashion line, "Clothes Over Bros". In February 2011, Kramer signed with Warner Bros. Nashville Records. Her first single, "I Won't Give Up", was released to country radio in February 2011 and was featured on an episode of One Tree Hill. Despite failing to chart on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, the song reached number 75 on the Billboard Hot 100.
As a recording artist and part of the main cast, Kramer's music has been heard on the series, most commonly being sung by the character Alex Dupre.
|I Won't Give Up||"The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get"||-|
|Whiskey||"Where Not To Look For Freedom"||
|Why You Wanna||"This Is My House, This Is My Home"||-|
|What I Love About Your Love||-|
- During filming of the back-to-back Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis (2005) and Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave (2005) in Romania, Jana got so sick that she couldn't finish filming and had to be flown back to the states. The script had to be re-written so her character was abruptly killed off at the end. The character of "Jenny" (played by Jenny Mollen) in "ROTLD 5: Rave to the Grave" was actually written for the "Katie Williams" character.
- Trained in "Scene Study" courses in Acting with teacher and "Talent Group" agent Stephen Black, who has taught many of Hollywoods finest.
- Engaged to Johnathon Schaech married on 4th July 2010 and where divorced by 8th June 2011.
- Released her debut country album, entitled "Jana Kramer" on June 5, 2012.
- Close friends with "One Tree Hill" (2003) costars Sophia Bush and Austin Nichols. They were both in attendance at her 2010 wedding.