Kate Voegele portrays Mia Catalano on One Tree Hill.
Kate Elizabeth Voegele began gaining interest from record labels and management companies after recording a series of demos. The first demo, "The Other Side" (released in 2003), was produced by multi-platinum, award-winning producer Michael Seifert. Her second demo, "Louder Than Words" (released in 2004), was produced by Marshall Altman. Kate signed a record deal with Myspace Records in 2006 and released her debut album, "Don't Look Away" (produced by Marshall Altman), in May of 2007. Kate Voegele recently began a recurring guest spot in six episodes of the CW television series, "One Tree Hill" (2003) on Tuesday, January 22, 2008. Voegele plays "Mia Catalano", a young singer and keyboardist for a rock band. As of spring 2008, Kate is pursuing a bachelor of science degree in Psychology at the University of Phoenix (UOP) on-line while balancing her professional music career on the road touring.
Voegele's songs which featured in One Tree Hill, performed by her character, Mia Catalano.
|"Kindly Unspoken"||It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)||Don't Look Away|
|"No Good"||Don't Dream It's Over, In Da Club||Don't Look Away|
|"I Won't Disagree"||Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want||Don't Look Away|
|"It's Only Life"||For Tonight You're Only Here to Know||Don't Look Away|
|"Wish You Were"||Don't Look Away|
|"Only Fooling Myself"||Running to a Stand Still||Don't Look Away|
|"Hallelujah"||Hate Is Safer Than Love||Don't Look Away|
|"You Can't Break A Broken Heart"||Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous||Don't Look Away|
|"Devil In Me"||You Have to Be Joking (Autopsy of the Devil's Brain)||Don't Look Away|
|"Manhattan From The Sky"||A Hand to Take Hold of the Scene, We Change, We Wait , Searching for a Former Clarity||A Fine Mess|
|I Would for You||A Fine Mess|
|"99 Times"||A Kiss to Build a Dream On, Forever and Almost Always||A Fine Mess|
|"Lift Me Up"||Show Me How to Live||A Fine Mess|
|"Sweet Silver Lining"||Forever and Almost Always||A Fine Mess|
|"Forever And Almost Always" (featured in episode title only)||Forever and Almost Always||A Fine Mess (Deluxe Edition)|
|"Inside Out"||Remember Me as a Time of Day||A Fine Mess|
|"I Don't Wanna Be" (during the title sequence)||I Can't See You, But I Know You're There||unreleased|
|"Heart In Chains"||This Is My House, This Is My Home||Gravity Happens|
- Graduated from Bay High School (Bay Village, Ohio) Class of 2005.
- Singer, songwriter who's debut album, "Don't Look Away", was released in May 2007 on MySpace Records.
- Attended Miami (OH) University as an art major but dropped out in order to concentrate on her musical career.
- Previous to her debut on "One Tree Hill" (2003), Kate's previous acting experience was a position in the chorus for "Once Upon a Mattress", while at Bay High School.
- Her album, "Don't Look Away", was re-released the day of her television debut on "One Tree Hill" (2003); January 22, 2008.
- Her video for "Only Fooling Myself" was shot in part at the "One Tree Hill" (2003) school set, with appearances from "One Tree Hill" cast members James Lafferty, Stuart Lafferty and Lisa Goldstein and was directed by "One Tree Hill" creator Mark Schwahn.
- Her single "99 Times" from her second album, "A Fine Mess", peaked at #24 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart in 2009.