|S7 ←||One Tree Hill Season 8||S9 →|
|#01||"Asleep At Heaven's Gate"||#09||"Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace"||#17||"The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get"|
|#02||"I Can't See You, But I Know You're There"||#10||"Lists, Plans"||#18||"Quiet Little Voices"|
|#03||"The Space Inbetween"||#11||"Darkness On The Edge Of Town"||#19||"Where Not To Look For Freedom"|
|#04||"We All Fall Down"||#12||"The Drinks We Drank Last Night"||#20||"The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul"|
|#05||"Nobody Taught Us To Quit"||#13||"The Other Half Of Me"||#21||"Flightless Bird, American Mouth"|
|#06||"Not Afraid"||#14||"Holding Out For A Hero"||#22||"This Is My House, This Is My Home"|
|#07||"Luck Be A Lady"||#15||"Valentine's Day Is Over"|
|#08||"Mouthful Of Diamonds"||#16||"I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here"|
"Lists, Plans" is the tenth episode of the eighth season of One Tree Hill and the 162th produced of the series. It will broadcast on November 30, 2010. Brooke and Julian go skydiving, and Haley sets up a concert at Tric featuring Kid Cudi (appearing as himself). Meanwhile, Quinn sneaks out of town to visit a familiar face.
- "Promise me you'll stay away from anyone with Keller in their name."
- "Look around you, is this the life you want? A life of complete isolation from everyone you ever cared about? I ended two lives the day I pulled that trigger and one of them was mine. Save yours, don't do this."
Better get ready 'cause things are gonna get crazy.
- "Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
- "Did you seriously just quote "hitch"."
- "Yeah, because it's a really good quote. Life is about breathtaking moments like this. Let's take the plunge."
- "I know you wanted to go to outer space, but due to budgetary restrictions, I thought maybe I should bring the moon to you."
- "It's beautiful."
- "It's made of cheese, you know."
- "At least that's what they say."
- "Yeah, you know, the people that say those kinds of things."
- "This one actually never made it onto the list because I didn't think it was possible."
- "Outer space? No, I'm pretty sure it was on..."
- "No. Finding a man who adores me as much a you do...And getting to keep him forever."
- "I ended two lives when I pulled that trigger, and one of them was mine."
- Best Day Of Your Life by Katie Herzig
- Cotton Eyed Joe by The Moody Brothers
- Erase Me by Kid Cudi
- If Tonight Is My Last by Laura Izibor
- Just Know by Eugene & The 1914
- Love Is by Helen Austin
- Mmm... by Laura Izibor
- Never Gonna Give You Up by The Black Keys
- One Day by Sharon Van Etten
- September by The Dimes
- Trust by Generationals
This episode is named after an album by the band A Sunny Day in Glasgow. The opening theme is performed by Aimee Mann.
- Dan Scott returns after leaving in Some Roads Lead Nowhere.
- Although credited, Lee Norris (Mouth) and Lisa Goldstein (Millie) do not appear in this episode
- Nathan saying "promise me you'll stay away from anyone with Keller in their name is not only referring to his current professor but also to Chris Keller who almost broke up his marriage with Haley early in their relationship.
- Paul Johansson returns after a 1-year absence.
- Paul Johansson is billed as a "Special Guest Star."
- Brooke: (referring to Julian's moped) Is this thing even legal to take on the roads?
Julian: Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
Julian's line is a quote from the final scene of the 1985 movie Back to the Future. Doc Brown, played by Christopher Lloyd, says this line as he prepares to travel into the future, where cars can fly.