|S7 ←||One Tree Hill Season 8||S9 →|
|#01||"Asleep At Heaven's Gate"||#09||"Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace"||#17||"The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get"|
|#02||"I Can't See You, But I Know You're There"||#10||"Lists, Plans"||#18||"Quiet Little Voices"|
|#03||"The Space Inbetween"||#11||"Darkness On The Edge Of Town"||#19||"Where Not To Look For Freedom"|
|#04||"We All Fall Down"||#12||"The Drinks We Drank Last Night"||#20||"The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul"|
|#05||"Nobody Taught Us To Quit"||#13||"The Other Half Of Me"||#21||"Flightless Bird, American Mouth"|
|#06||"Not Afraid"||#14||"Holding Out For A Hero"||#22||"This Is My House, This Is My Home"|
|#07||"Luck Be A Lady"||#15||"Valentine's Day Is Over"|
|#08||"Mouthful Of Diamonds"||#16||"I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here"|
"The Drink We Drank Last Night" is the twelfth episode and mid-season premiere of the eighth season of One Tree Hill and the 164th produced of the series. It was broadcast on January 25, 2011. After a wild night out on the town for her bachelorette party, Brooke and the girls try to piece together the night before amidst the wreckage of the day after.
Brooke, Millie, Alex, Quinn, and strangely enough, Sylvia, wake up the morning after Brooke's bachelourette party and recall absolutely nothing, they must then spend the day retracing their steps and find why it is exactly Brooke's engagement ring is missing.
- "Ew he even sounds mean... Like the end of Summer
- All The Difference by Red Cortez
- Cut Loose by The High Decibels
- Fell On The Floor by Red Cortez
- Get Up & Fight by Juice Monkey
- Loaded by Extreme Production Music
- Love Is by Helen Austin
- Low by Flo Rida
- Move Like This by Hammerwax
- Radiostar by Get Back Sons
- Rough Cut by The Paper Raincoat
- Say It Once by Glass Pear
- So Many Things by The Whispering Tree
- Susanna by Trickbag
- Ten Million and Two by Yvonne Devaney
- The Sun's Going Down On Me by Hans Olson
- Under Control by Cary Brothers
- Haley rubs the phone number on Brooke's leg with her thumb, but she licks her index finger to determine that the number is written in chocolate.
- Early in the episode, Brooke is wearing boots when she's in the bathroom, but when she runs into the living room in the next scene she is barefoot.
- When Nathan looks behind the couch at the dog on the skateboard, he's smiling, but when the camera changes angles his face immediately changes to a serious expression.
- Although credited, Lee Norris (Mouth), Robert Buckley (Clay), and Jackson Brundage (Jamie) do not appear in this episode.