|S6 ←||One Tree Hill Season 7||S8 →|
|#01||"4:30 AM (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad)"||#09||"Now You Lift Your Eyes To The Sun"||#17||"At The Bottom Of Everything"|
|#02||"What Are You Willing To Lose?"||#10||"You Are A Runner And I Am My Father's Son"||#18||"The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance"|
|#03||"Hold My Hand As I'm Lowered"||#11||"You Know I Love You, Don't You"||#19||"Every Picture Tells A Story"|
|#04||"Believe Me, I'm Lying"||#12||"Some Roads Lead Nowhere"||#20||"Learning To Fall"|
|#05||"Your Cheatin' Heart"||#13||"Weeks Go By Like Days"||#21||"What's In The Ground Belongs To You"|
|#06||"Deep Ocean Vast Sea"||#14||"Family Affair"||#22||"Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You..."|
|#07||"I And Love And You"||#15||"Don't You Forget About Me"|
|#08||"I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight"||#16||"My Attendance Is Bad But My Intentions Are Good"|
"The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance" is the eighteenth episode of the seventh season of One Tree Hill and the 148th produced episode of the series. It was broadcast on February 22, 2010. As Brooke angrily deals with Alex's tryst with Julian, Lydia's condition worsens, prompting Quinn and Haley to try to reconnect with Taylor. Clay is forced to deal with Katie's unsettling advances, and Nathan helps Jamie come to terms with Lydia's impending death.
- "Well, I guess I made a huge, stupid, unforgivable mistake. Imagine that."
- "Call me when the fires put out."
- "I'm sorry, but that's not gonna happen Sara."
- "Right. I mean Katie."
- "Who's Sara?"
- "I gotta go."
- "Okay, look, I wasn't worried about being your rebound, Mouth. I was worried you'd :be mine."
- "What are you saying?"
- "I'm saying, what the hell."
- "Anybody home? Hey baby. Miss me?"
- "Hey, what's up?"
- "What's up is that I love you, in case you didn't know."
- "I love you too, and nothing's ever gonna change that."
- "Did I tell you? I'm gonna get that agent."
- "He decided to sign you?"
- "Not yet, but he will. As it turns out, I'm his type."
- Clayton Evans, Quinn James, Katie Ryan and Katie's friend
- "How am I going to get through this ?"
- "Graciously and courageously, the way you always do, with me at your side. Every step of the way."
- "You know what's good on a black eye?"
- "If you say "raw meat," I will tear out you tonsils, tie off your weiner bag, and castrate you like a bull."
- "You know I loved David, but I feel the same way about Clay that I did Nathan. I think he's one of the good ones."
- "I'm awful. All of my siblings are talented or smart or both. And I'm just Taylor. Nobody likes Taylor."
- "I do."
- "You have to say that. You're my mother."
- "Get over here. Come here. Here is something... That nobody else knows. Of all of my kids, you are the one who reminds me the most of myself."
- "I don't believe it."
- "Well, that's because you've only known Lydia the mom. But there was a very.. Taylor-ish Lydia before that. And that's why I have never had any doubt that you will find you way, because I did. And you can fight this all you want, but you are going to end up happy."
- "I've been so awful. How can you still love me?"
- "Oh,God! My sweet baby. My love for you has never been in question. The only question here is, how long is it going to take for you to love yourself? Because wherever I am, wherever I go from here.. I will never, ever let go of you."
- "Please don't leave."
- "Clap (See the Stars)" - The Myrmidons
- "Middle of June" - Noah Gundersen
- "Open Your Eyes" - Andrew Belle
- "Carrollton" - Shane Alexander
- "Last Day" - Ari Herstand
- "God Knows" - Fay Wolf
- "Towards the Sun" - Alexi Murdoch
- "Landslide" - Fleetwood Mac
- "I Shall Believe" - Sheryl Crow
This episode's title originated from the song The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance, originally sung by Sinéad O'Connor.