|S7 ←||One Tree Hill Season 8||S9 →|
|#01||"Asleep At Heaven's Gate"||#09||"Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace"||#17||"The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get"|
|#02||"I Can't See You, But I Know You're There"||#10||"Lists, Plans"||#18||"Quiet Little Voices"|
|#03||"The Space Inbetween"||#11||"Darkness On The Edge Of Town"||#19||"Where Not To Look For Freedom"|
|#04||"We All Fall Down"||#12||"The Drinks We Drank Last Night"||#20||"The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul"|
|#05||"Nobody Taught Us To Quit"||#13||"The Other Half Of Me"||#21||"Flightless Bird, American Mouth"|
|#06||"Not Afraid"||#14||"Holding Out For A Hero"||#22||"This Is My House, This Is My Home"|
|#07||"Luck Be A Lady"||#15||"Valentine's Day Is Over"|
|#08||"Mouthful Of Diamonds"||#16||"I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here"|
"Where Not To Look For Freedom" is the nineteenth episode of the eighth season of One Tree Hill and the 171th episode produced in the series. It was broadcast on April 26, 2011. While Haley stays at home to take care of the new baby, Quinn organizes a concert at Tric. Meanwhile, Brooke gets an offer to return to Clothes Over Bros, and Nathan sets his sights on exposing Professor Kellerman.
- "My name is Julian Baker, my wife Brooke was in the car you hit."
- "I'm sorry for that."
- "You think that's enough? I watched her lungs fill with water because of what you did. I watched her eyes go dim."
- "I said I was sorry."
- "Well sorry isn't enough. You insensitive jerk, that's my wife. You understand? I nearly lost my wife. Nathan nearly lost his son, do you know what that feels like?"
- "Yes, I do. I've lost both."
- "Whatever you think you know, you've made a mistake."
- "I saw the car in your garage."
- "First of all, my home and my vehicle are my own business. Beyond that, I had an accident. So what?"
- "So what? So you nearly killed my son and a good friend."
- "You're wrong. I swerved to miss some deer, and I hit a light pole."
- "You hit a car, Kellerman, on the Gabel Bridge, and then you drove away and left two people drowning in the river when the levee broke."
- "I didn't..."
- "You didn't what? You didn't do it, or you don't remember doing it, considering the empty bottle of bourbon I found underneath your front seat?"
- "You're making a mistake."
- "Okay. So, you had an accident the night of the big storm, you smashed the front of your late-model maroon Grand Wagoneer, and then you drove away with anybody seeing. Meanwhile, a different late-mode; maroon Grand Wagoneer crashed into my son's car on the same night around the same time, and then also drove away. And the eyewitness is mistaken."
- "I have nothing else to say to you."
- "Well, I have something to say to you. My son was trapped inside that car. He was scared, and he was alone, and you left him there. His godmother nearly died that night in front of his eyes. And you could have helped them, but instead, you slipped into the shadows like a cowards. Well, I'm about to shine a light into those shadows because I know what you did, and you know what you did. And this is going to be made right by you or by me. You think about that."
- "I can't believe they're going to tear down the Rivercourt. It's going to be so weird not to have it here. It's sad. It reminds me that we're not who we used to be anymore."
- "I got an offer to go to New York."
- "A job offer to move to New York and design."
- "For who?"
- "Clothes over Bros."
- "Is that something that you'd consider?"
- "Victoria thinks I should.. Maybe it's good that the Rivercourt will be gone. When we see it, it just reminds us of what's gone, who we thought we would be someday."
- Days Go By by The Confusions
- Everyone Falls by Beth Thornley
- For Now People by Joey Degraw
- Gone by Ian Axel
- Not In Love by Olin & The Moon
- Psychasthenia by William Fitzsimmons
- Struck By Lightning by The Wooden Birds
- Whiskey by Jana Kramer
This episode is named after a song by The Belle Brigade. Opening theme song performed by Lucero.
- When Alex and Chase say "Cheers" after her performance at Tric, Chase is holding a glass with his right hand, and when the camera angle shifts to behind Chase, the glass is in his left hand.